Sonntag, 20. Juli 2008

peach-ginger-pasta



Friday I was invited for a dinner at my friend Basti`s apartment
It was a lot of fun:) We cooked peach-ginger-pasta with mixed salad had a ice-blended-soy-caramel-latte and listened to the "Little Miss Sunshine"-Soundtrack.
The dinner had a very interessting taste...but I remembered that I don`t really like meals with sweet fruits(like hawaii pizza with pineapple)...heheh but good to taste something new:D

We also had fun while cooking...and and unlike the photos suggest:P I also helped;)


0000000000000The peach looked so nice in the pan:)
00000000000


And sorry Basti, he was very kind while I photographed everything:)Thank you for that funny evening.

Well and now the proof how strange people look while eating;)




kisses

Keine Kommentare: