Sonntag, 27. Januar 2008

Just 80 cent :)

What a nice sunday...:)
Okay, the wether is gray but we haven`t cared...
Vio and me ,we met today morning to drive to the flea market...and I`ve found two very cute things!

Look at these funky retro cloth hangers:D
I`ve made a rod in a corner of my entré, where my guests and I now can hang the jackets:)
Each for just 50 cent:D:D



I wanted to buy some more, but a lady just picked them up faster!




I`ve also bought a cute box decorated with ornaments for just 30 cent!
















I would say it was a very cheap shopping-trip:D:D


What a pity, that there wasn`t more to buy...but I think I will make these flea market trips regular!

And after a nice but short lunch in a cute little tapas-bar I sold my second Magiker, so that I have my bedroom-space back, now:)


kisses

Keine Kommentare: